Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Howth Summit

I went cliff jumping at Howth Summit a couple of months ago, and it was one of the most magical evenings. I took the train to Howth and caught a ride with my friends from there. There was absolutely no space in the car so I had to sit on someones lap and stick my head out of the sunroof.  When we got to the start of our hike we met up with another car and went on the most beautiful walk to get to the cliffs. Once we got to the cliff we had to climb down a sketchy hill. It was actually a lot steeper than it looks in the picture. The cliff we jumped off was at least 30 ft. high and I was a bit nervous. Not only was I scared about the jump, but I had been at the beach earlier that day and I knew how cold the water was! Something about living in a foreign country makes me feel braver than I normally am so I went for it and jumped. After we left we went for fish and chips and hung out in Howth for a while. This was such a great night, and it will always be one of the highlights of my life in Ireland.


1 comment:

  1. this is the definition of a jaw droppin' good time. for realio. i wish it would have been warm (or i would have been brave?) enough to do this while we were there! i'll just live through you instead.

    ReplyDelete