Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

liisa takes on Ireland

My sweet mother came to Ireland for two whole weeks! It was great to have her around, and saying goodbye to her this morning made my heart feel a little bit sad. She decided to come the weekend that Bryce and Mandi went on their anniversary trip to Venice, so she could help me out while I babysat. Bless her heart! It was so nice to have an extra pair of hands and someone to keep me sane ;)

On her first day here we had a bit of difficulty finding her and we weren't getting each others texts. As we were leaving the airport with no Liisa I had the thought to use MJ's phone to facetime her. She picked up right away and we saw that she was waiting outside at the pick-up location. I was so relieved and excited to find her, and we were ready to have a little bit of fun before Bryce and Mandi left the next morning. We went downtown, I showed her Merrion Square and St. Stephens Green, and we did a some shopping on Grafton Street. I also took her to my favorite spot for gelato, Gino's, where she had her favorite gelato (she liked it better than the gelato in Florence). After hanging out for a while we headed home and got her settled in.

1 comment: